Who benefits most from Intensive Treatments?
- Those with chronic pain, anyone who wants to improve their physical condition and those who are physically.
- Individuals who want to maximize their physical condition aiming toward prevention.
- Habitually restricted connective tissue is at the root of most chronic pain.
- Closely spaced sessions allow deeper access with each successive treatment.
- Therapist is able to respond to the changes that are taking place immediately.
- Promotes "unwinding" of chronic stress patterns and trauma.
- An amazing level of progress is realized in a relatively shorter period of time.
- Options vary per individual depending on individual needs and schedules
- Options for 2 sessions per day for 3 days, 1 session per day for 7-10, some clients may benefit from extended treatments over two weeks.
- Self treatment techniques are emphasized to promote awareness and encourage progress after the sessions have concluded.
- It is recommended to do spaced out follow up appointments to maintain progress over several months after these sessions.
- Intensive treatment requires focused attention of therapist and client.
- You should have a clear schedule that is as stress free as possible for the period of treatment.
- Which means... you must be able to take time away from work or other responsibilities during the treatment period.
What patients have to say about their Intensive Treatment experience